- Autumn at Christenson Family Orthodontics - November 8, 2021
- #BullyingBites with Christenson Family Orthodontics - October 1, 2021
- Tips for Back-to-School with Braces or Invisalign - September 7, 2021
- Summer at Christenson Family Orthodontics - July 30, 2021
- April Update from Christenson Family Orthodontics - May 12, 2021
Dear Families of Christenson Family Orthodontics,
The health and well-being of our patients, team, and families are of upmost concern in the midst of the Coronavirus outbreak. Therefore, in accordance with the Executive Order from the Governor of Virginia and recommendations from the American Association of Orthodontics and the Virginia Dental Association, Christenson Family Orthodontics will be closed until May 4, 2020. If you have an appointment scheduled during that time, our office will be reaching out to you to reschedule. Thank you for helping us protect our patients, families, and community during this challenging time.
Our offices will be opened on a modified schedule from 9 am – 12 pm but only be available via telephone. If you have an orthodontic emergency, please call our office to speak to a staff member and we will work to address your concerns. Please understand that we have to be selective about the cases we treat here in the office as we do not want to contribute to the spreading of the Coronavirus.
In our office, we always have and will continue to follow OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines to ensure that the highest level of infection control procedures are being employed. We ask that you join us in practicing good hand hygiene and coughing etiquette (coughing/sneezing in to a sleeve or tissue). We encourage you to get information from credible sources, such as the Virginia Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Chesapeake Health Department.
Things you can do at home:
- Wash hands often or use hand sanitizer (60% alcohol, if soap and water aren’t available)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Keep distance between yourself and others
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a sleeve or tissue
- Clean and disinfect your home
We will get through this together! If you have any questions, please call during our modified hours from 9 am – 12 pm at 757.482.7660. We look forward to resuming normal hours and seeing all our wonderful patients again soon! In the meantime, stay safe and keep showing off those beautiful smiles!
Christenson Family Orthodontics