- May is Teen Self-Esteem Month! - May 29, 2020
- We've Missed You!! - April 29, 2020
- Handling Orthodontic Issues at Home - April 6, 2020
- What does the office closure mean for your treatment? - March 31, 2020
- Questions and Answers for Patients During the Coronavirus Outbreak - March 26, 2020
We’re excited to start new office hours on Fridays starting in January 2020. On Fridays we will be open from 7:30 am until 2:00 pm. We know that most parents (and some kids) don’t like missing school, and many of those same kids have after-school activities. Starting in January, you will be able to come in before school and work to get your braces checked and adjusted. We’ll also be seeing patients between 1-2 pm to accommodate students with “One Lunch” at Great Bridge High School.
For those of you that love your 4:00/4:30 appointments – Don’t Worry!! – we still have late afternoon appointments Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursday!