- May is Teen Self-Esteem Month! - May 29, 2020
- We've Missed You!! - April 29, 2020
- Handling Orthodontic Issues at Home - April 6, 2020
- What does the office closure mean for your treatment? - March 31, 2020
- Questions and Answers for Patients During the Coronavirus Outbreak - March 26, 2020
I feel so blessed to get to work with one of the most thoughtful, caring orthodontists in Chesapeake. The fact that he is also my father is an added bonus! I look forward to reviewing patient records and researching treatment options together in our rather small (and rarely tidy) office. Out in the clinic , our assistants may think we are a little crazy when we get excited over the progress of a (previously) impacted tooth! While all dental offices may start to feel like families, ours really is one. I am comforted knowing that Dr C. (Dad) is open to listening to my ideas and willingly shares his years of expertise. We both try to make the other a better orthodontist, team member, and person.
I hope that you are able to feel the love and respect when you are in our office. And I hope that you will take a few minutes to let your father know how important he is in your life!
Sincerely, Dr. Jenn Oakley