- May is Teen Self-Esteem Month! - May 29, 2020
- We've Missed You!! - April 29, 2020
- Handling Orthodontic Issues at Home - April 6, 2020
- What does the office closure mean for your treatment? - March 31, 2020
- Questions and Answers for Patients During the Coronavirus Outbreak - March 26, 2020
Smiles are powerful! Did you know that smiling has direct links to brain health and can actually help reduce stress? Smiles can do so much! A single smile can be enough to brighten someone’s day. And smiling is well known to be infectious! On National Smile Day we hope that you’re sharing your beautiful smile!
A healthy smile can develop confidence and generate a new outlook on the world. Creating smiles that people want to share is what Drs. Christenson and Oakley love about orthodontics! We love watching the transformation that patients go through from the beginning to the end of orthodontic treatment!